Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogs from Classmates

I reviewed Amelia Perkins class blog. I loved the way she incorporated all those pictures and videos into her post. It was very helpful in some aspects to get a feeling of what the Arthur is referring to while taking about different events and films. Her blog was really creative and it seemed that she kept up pretty well with her post deadlines.

I believe that blogs can be used in the classroom. It seems that Amelia has a good idea of what her classroom blog would look like. In using blogs in the classrooms I believe that this would be a great way for the teacher to communicate with the students as well as their parents.

The teacher could post various links and assignments that have been reviewed and diagnostic test for the students to practice. The teacher could also post a calender for that week. So in case the students are absent that student will be able to view the assignments for that day.

Although I thought Amelia blog was wonderful I do feel that she could have wrote a little more about certain topics and gone in greater detail about her opinions about those issues.

No comments: