Thursday, August 21, 2008

All about me.

This is Mark and I at the Military Ball 2008

Hey EDM 310. My name is Ashley and I'm a Junior here at the University of South Alabama. My hobbies are: playing softball, ROTC activities, going to the movies and shopping with friends. I am presently not holding a full time job however I am in the Army Reserves and have been in for two years now. That is part of the reason I'm attending this university. South Alabama has a great ROTC (Officer Training Course) program, and is only twenty minutes from my family. Being in the comfounds of my hometown and also knowing that after I graduate I will be commisioned as an officer is what has kept me here so far. Not to mention the possibility of getting married to my wonderful boyfriend Mark.
My family means the world to me. I'm the middle child of three daugthers. I'm a true daddy's girl and my little sister is my best friend. I have a chihuahua named Chloe. She's about three to four pounds and has tan fur with a white strip around her neck.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm Ashley Denson from South Africa. I googled my name and surname and to my saprise, it seems i'm not the only person on earth named Ashley Denson, so I just wanted to say hello from South Africa. My e-mail is densonashley@yahoo.com if you want to say hello